Friday 16 May 2014

Autumn Inspiration

It's May already time seems to go so quickly these days. My son Felix is now one and another on the way due in October very exciting times.
To celebrate Felix's first birthday my husband and I took him to the National Rhododendron Garden in Mt Dandenong for a picnic. It was a beautiful autumn day with lots of colour exploding all around us.
I haven't picked up my Nikon camera in such a long time opting for the easy iPhone to take most of my photos and it was great to hold it again and to take some amazing photos to be proud of. It reminded me of a talent and passion I have that has been lost for awhile now and it was great to get inspired and back into it.
I took many photographs but here are some of the special ones.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment